Year Started - 2003
Credits - Agent
- #1 Producing Real Estate Agent for RE/MAX PROFESSIONALS in St. Albert – 2017, 2016, 2015, 2012, 2010 and 2009
- Medallion Club Award Winner (Top 1% Producing Real Estate Agents in Edmonton area) 2004-2013
- Chairman’s Award Winner – 2007-2013, 2015, 2016 & 2017
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award
- Proud supporter of the Children’s Miracle Network and the Edmonton Realtors’ Charitable Foundation
Languages - English and French
Hobbies - Spending time with my family
Specialties - Residential, Condo, Corporate Relocation
1) My wife and I recently came to St Albert on a house hunting trip and we had not secured a real estate agent on account of the move being a relatively quick move for work. My wife and I narrowed our house options through a significant amount of on-line searching and a previous visit to St Albert in March. The first house we looked at had Neil Rouse acting as the real estate agent for the seller. In the end, we did not purchase that particular house for reasons related to school location but we were very impressed with Neil’s professionalism, demonstrated experience in the St Albert area and his honesty! I think we let him get about 300 yards down the street from the house we had looked at before calling him and requesting his assistance in representing us on our home purchase. Neil accepted our request for assistance, turned around and immediately got to work helping us find a home. Despite our "quick arrival on the housing scene" over the next three days Neil continuously worked on our behalf and his attention to detail made us feel like we were his priority. This was an amazing feat on his part to respond to our every question, show us numerous houses in the St Albert area, provide in depth histories on many properties we were interested in owing to his long experience in the area as both a resident and real estate agent and still manage to balancing his many other clients. Despite viewing numerous houses, changing our preference as we learned more about St Albert and using up a considerable amount of Neil’s time (morning, day, night) he never once pushed a house on us that was not a fit for our priorities, he was never frustrated and never reduced the professional effort he provided. To the contrary, throughout the process he provided valuable insight, professional opinion and responded to our every Realty need - often helping with matters and information related to schools, anticipated traffic, potential future development and family living in St Albert. In the end Neil’s efforts assisted us in purchasing a fantastic house in St Albert, in the area we wanted and for a fair price. This was our fifth home purchase and, despite great real estate agent service in the past, we have never written a testimonial. However, in our opinion, Neil’s honest, professional efforts far exceeded that expected of a proficient real estate agent and we felt providing this testimonial may help others select Neil and benefit from his incredible professional insight, comprehensive assistance and personal dedication. Thank you Neil!
I would like to say a big thank you for your service in the sale of my house. Your devotion and great presence were a big asset in this matter.The fact that I could always call in case I had questions is appreciated. Again thank you.
My words cannot express enough my appreciation for your help in selling my home as well as purchasing a new one. Your patience is remarkable and you listen to your clients. You were never pushy, had good advice and were always easy to contact for any questions I had. Your knowledge of what is available for seniors housing and our requirements was of utmost help to me. Your downsizing seminar was a wonderful example of your knowledge and understanding of seniors. I hope you can keep it going. Thank you for all your help. In my opinion you earned every penny of your fees.
We have often thought what we would want to write re. our experience with selling our home without question you made it painless. Neil the “Gentle Giant” who was knowledgeable well informed, connected to his profession and industry kind and understanding. Erin who whenever she phoned for a showing was upbeat and polite. What a team to have working for you. I have and will continue to recommend “The Rouse Team”. Many thanks!
Neil was knowledgeable, flexible and courteous. But most importantly we were extremely pleased with his results; our home sold quickly and for the price we wanted. We would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. Thanks Neil!
Neil Rouse’s Listings
Want to work with Neil?
Buying or Selling, Neil Rouse is ready to be your agent.